Join Connect2Mums

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

First day of Winter...brrrrrrrrrrr!

Is it just me or does it seem colder this year? Maybe it's just age creeping up on me and my skin getting thinner!

Recently I was asked if I have a blog...I actually said no, as I was so embarrassed about my sad, neglected little blog - it's been so long since I've posted! But I've decided to try and be a bit more nurturing...I am going to try to post regularly and share a little about my family and my life...even the things you probably don't want to know!

Keeping track of my family, work and my kids clothing business is hard work, leaving little time for other things. For those who don't know me well, I am currently working my way through a writing diploma. It's slow going, due to everything else going on in my life. But I thought I might try and share some of my writing with you here. Hopefully I won't bore you!

No comments: