Join Connect2Mums

Friday, May 7, 2010

Spoonflower competition - please vote.

Hi all, I know it's been a while, life has been marching on busily. Not only do I work part time, I have 4 wonderful children, the youngest of whom is Aspergian, so life is never boring! :) Throw in a home based business that I'm trying to get off the ground (we're more like a flightless bird at the moment!) and finding time to network and blog etc...now where did I leave my sanity?


On the bright side, the sewing machine has been (on and off) buzzing away merrily of late, so I will have some wonderful new things to show everyone soon.


On a different note, I've entered a design in the weekly competition over at Spoonflower. Please pop on over and vote for my design *Cocktails by SimplyDollicious*. Each week, the winner of the design comp receives 1 yard of their fabric in a gorgeous quilters cotton. If my design should win (oh, here's hoping!) I am planning on making a gorgeous tote with it, which one of my lucky Facebook fans will win. So if you aren't a fan of Simply Dollicious Kidswear on Facebook already, now's a good time to become one! :)

No comments: